Tulips of Holland in Spring! An International Tour: April 19-28, 2017
Trip Dates: April 19-28, 2017
Join Pam Bell, seasoned florists, teacher & international traveler for a very special floral-focused tour of Amsterdam in the Spring.
This tour is a Floral Enthusiasts Dream!
Highlights of this trip include:
- A Floral Design Workshop at one of Holland’s premier international design schools!
- A tour to Aalsmeer Flower Auction – the largest flower auction in the world!
- A tour to Keukenhof Gardens where over 7 million tulips, daffodils & hyacinths are on display!
- A bike ride in the Tulip Fields surrounding Keukenhof Gardens!
- A tour of a working Tulip farm!
- A tour to the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam, where our guide will discuss florals in 17th Century Dutch Master’s paintings!
- A Guided Walking tour of Amsterdam’s Historic City Center!
- A Romantic Canal Tour on the city’s charming waterways!
- A tour to Edam where we’ll visit a Cheese Farm and a 17th Century operational windmill!
- A tour to the BulbFlower Parade where all the floats are made out tulips, daffodils & hyacinths!
- A citywide Birthday Bash fit for a King!
- Shopping at one of the world’s largest open-air flea markets!
Trip Also Includes:
- 8 Nights stay in 4 Star Accommodations just outside the hustle & bustle of Amsterdam’s City Center (a 10 minute tram ride) including breakfast and local taxes. (*Price based on shared accommodations)
- A welcome Lunch at De Kas on the second day
- A picnic lunch in the tulip fields
- A departure Dinner on the last night
- A 8 Day tram pass for public transportation
- All transportation & entrance fees while on guided tours
- Free time for Shopping and discovering Amsterdam on your own!
Trip Dates: April 19th – April 28th, 2017.
8 Nights in Beautiful and Historic Amsterdam!
This is a small group tour of 4-16 people max, with lots of personal attention.
Meals included: Welcome Lunch, Farewell Dinner, Picnic Lunch, Breakfast Daily
*Participants are responsible for all other meals and alcoholic beverages.
This is a high-end, fully escorted tour by floral instructor and international traveler, Pam Bell, along with our seasoned local guide, Adrie Boerefijn, in Amsterdam.
Register early and save!
Register by December 15th, 2016 = $4350
Register by Feb. 1st, 2017 = $4550
After Feb. 1st, 2017= $4750
*Prices based on Double Occupancy.
Single supplement available at $950 USD.
*Airfare not included.